CANINE & FELINE LIQUID ANTHELMINTIC
A liquid dog and cat wormer for use in food or drinking water for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina).
For Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens over 6 weeks of age. *Do not worm a puppy under 5 pounds of weight or a kitten under 3 pounds. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing females.
- Inexpensive control and removal of large roundworms, the most prevalent intestinal parasite to afflict dogs and cats of any age
- Easy to use, may be added directly to pet’s water or food
- Safe for puppies and kittens over 6 weeks of age
- Very palatable
Ingredients: Piperazine Citrate 275 mg/Teaspoon (5 ML) - Anthelmintic (Expels Worms) (Equivalent to 110 MG Piperazine Base)
- Administer one teaspoonful (5ml) per 5 pounds of body weight
- Apply into pet’s mouth or mix into food or water
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older
- Repeat treatment in 10 days after first treatment
The presence of these parasites should be confirmed by laboratory fecal examination. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
Size: 8 Fluid Ounce