Tuckers Raw Frozen Bones
All Tucker's products are manufactured in their own USDA Human Edible Facility in Southeastern Wisconsin. This means that they make food products for people and pets in the same facility. Raw Frozen Bones are durable and long lasting. They are great for teething puppies and can be enjoyed by dogs of all ages and sizes while offering a variety of health benefits.
- Durable and Long Lasting
- Rich in minerals like calcium and phosphorus
- Mental stimulation and enrichment
- Great for teething puppies
- Keep your dog busy & distracted
- Exercise your dog's back, neck & jaw muscles
- A variety of bones sizes available for all dogs
When it comes to choosing a Raw Frozen Bone, be sure the bone is larger than the length of your dog's muzzle. If you're unsure, going larger is always a good choice. Always supervise your dog when they have a bone. Be cautious when giving bones to more than one dog in the same proximity. If the bone starts to chip, throw it away.