Beef Bone Broth with Organic Veggies & Herbs, 20 Ounce
Easy-pour Resealable Pouch. For Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens
Bone Broth is a wholesome addition to any feeding regimen. When served on its own, added to commercial pet food, or along with any complete, balanced Primal Formula, Bone Broth adds necessary moisture and beneficial nutrients into your pet’s diet.
With key benefits including digestion and liver support, hydration and moisture, joint health, and more, supplementing with Bone Broth is an easy way to keep your pet hydrated and healthy. Primal Bone Broth is appropriate for dogs and cats at all stages of life.
Here are 12 things you need to know about Bone Broth:
- Loaded with gelatin which aids the intestines and helps maintain a healthy gut.
- Organic turmeric serves as a natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifier, and anti-cancer herb.
- Proteins in Primal’s Bone Broth are raised without antibiotics, steroids, or added hormones.
- Provides moisture — many pets are chronically dehydrated and bone broth helps combat this serious health issue.
- No garlic, no onion and low sodium.
- Loaded with amino acid glycine which provides liver support and helps your pet’s capacity to detox.
- Appropriate for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens of all ages.
- Provides major immune system support — glycine helps to regulate the synthesis of bile salts and secretion of gastric acid.
- Grain and gluten free.
- Supports joint health — glucosamine and other joint protecting compounds like chondroitin and hyaluronic acid help keep joints healthy.
- Organic ginger serves as a digestive aid and natural antioxidant.
- Enhances palatability! Makes any meal more exciting with smells of simmered beef, pork, turkey, or chicken.
20 Ounce Easy-pour Resealable Pouch
Available for Store Pickup or Home Delivery in Gainesville, Florida