Fresh Raw Frozen Whole Turkey Necks, 3 lbs.
Turkey Necks make a great chew for your dogs! A great way to supplement your raw dog diet and maintain a clean white healthy smile, Turkey Necks offer superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids, a natural source of protein, fat, and calcium, and are naturally rich in chondroitin and glucosamine, which helps reduce inflammation and improve joint function.
- The best way to supplement your raw dog diet and maintain a clean white healthy smile
- Fresh turkey for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids
- Natural source of protein, fat, and calcium
- The vertebrate and cartilage act as a natural toothbrush to help strengthen your dog's teeth and gums
- Bone is naturally rich in chondroitin and glucosamine, which helps reduce inflammation and improve joint function
- Great treat for larger dogs
Min Crude Protein………………. 18%
Min Crude Fat……………………. 6.0%
Max. Crude Fiber……………….. 2.0%
Max. Moisture……………………. 75%
Calorie Content (calculated; ME): 1,254 kcal/kg and 36 kcal/oz.
Use as a supplement or treat, this is not a complete diet. Feed under supervision. Very rarely do raw bones cause harm but avoid bones being swallowed whole, eaten too fast, the potential of broken teeth or bones being buried in the sofa always feed under supervision. Warning: do not feed your dog cooked bones! Keep frozen. Serve frozen or thaw in refrigerator and use immediately. Wash hands with warm water after handling. Keep raw food separate from other food
STORE PICKUP: Always Free
Store Pick-up orders are normally ready for pick-up within one hour after
checkout. We will notify you as soon as your order is ready to be picked up.
SAME DAY LOCAL DELIVERY: $5 No minimum purchase required!
Local Delivery is available to addresses within 20 miles of our store location in Gainesville, Florida. Delivery is available Monday - Friday. Please order by 2 PM for same-day delivery or use store pick-up for any urgent orders. Orders placed after 2 PM will be delivered the following business day.
If you have questions, please use the "Ask a question" form below or contact us at 352-377-1100.