Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
For Dogs, Cats Puppies and Kittens
Give your furry friend the all-natural goodness of real fish oil with Nature’s Logic Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement. This brilliant gold oil provides an unmatched level of long chain omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids derived from 100% U.S.-sourced, wild-caught Alaskan salmon, one of nature’s most bio-available sources of these nutrients.
Size: 16 Ounce Bottle with Pump
Adding this beneficial supplement to your pet’s daily diet can help limit inflammatory response in the joints, kidneys and heart, as well as relieve itching and scratching, improve overall skin condition, and leave her coat shiny and smooth.
- Brilliant gold oil provides an unmatched level of long chain omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids.
- Derived from 100% U.S.-sourced, wild-caught Alaskan salmon–one of nature’s most bio-available sources of omega-3.
- Including fish oil in your pet’s diet can help reduce inflammatory responses of the joints, kidneys and heart.
- All-natural formula also helpful in relieving itching and scratching, improving overall skin condition, and leaving her coat shiny and smooth.
- Does not contain potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids that support your dog or cat’s skin and coat.
Ingredients: Salmon Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
Country of Origin : Norway
Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts
Add to a meal 1 teaspoon (5ml) per 20 pounds of body weight once per day. For puppies and kittens, pregnant and nursing dogs or cats add to a meal 1 teaspoon (5ml) per 10 pounds of body weight once per day. Refrigerate after opening