Say good bye to the days of finding that week old half licked pill under the refrigerator! Liquid-Vet K9 Hip & Joint Saver Formulas are healthy AND tasty and do not require “hiding” in a spoonful of cream cheese to get your dog to take it.
- HELPS Relieve Occasional Stiffness
- See Your Dog Get Up and Around Easier in as Little as 2 Weeks or Your Money Back
- Purest Grade of Glucosamine Plus 3 Other Leading Joint Care Ingredients in 1 Formula
- Tastier, Easier, & Faster to Give than Pills, Powders, or Chews
- Available in Your Dog’s Choice of Delicious Chicken or Savory Pot Roast Flavors
- 100% Made in the USA
Liquid-Vet K9 Hip & Joint Saver Formulas contain high levels of glucosamine (1000 mg!!!), MSM, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin in a single dose and are TASTIER, EASIER TO USE, and FASTER than pill, powder, or chewable form supplements. Liquid-Vet K9 Formulas are the only products available in a choice of natural flavors for picky pets or those pets that may have allergies to specific proteins.
Simply dose during meal time once a day with no mixing required. It’s that easy!
Plus, Liquid-Vet K9 Hip & Joint Saver Formulas are GUARANTEED in 2 WEEKS or YOUR MONEY BACK! And how about safety? Liquid-Vet is manufactured in the USA, using materials only from our qualified USA based suppliers.
Active Ingredients (Per 1 Capful):
1522 mg Glucosa-Vet® – A proprietary blend of Glucosamine, PLUS Chondroitin, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid
Directions for Use:
- For dogs under 20 lbs., dose 1/2 capful. For dogs 20 – 50 lbs., dose 1 capful.
- For dogs over 50 lbs., dose 1 1/2 capfuls.
- Shake thoroughly and then dose the recommended daily oral dosage during mealtime.
- For max freshness, refrigerate after use and use the recommended dose daily until bottle is empty.
- If using along with another Liquid-Vet formula (i.e. Teeth + Gums, Itch + Allergy, or Kidney + Bladder), we suggest you split between AM and PM feedings to avoid any stomach upset.
Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Chondroitin, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Purified Water, Flavor (Chicken or Pot Roast)