Fish Bone Broth
FOR DOGS, CATS, PUPPIES & KITTENS
Kure Fish Bone Broth with Fermented Sardines profoundly satisfies your pets’ nourishment needs. Kure uses whole fish fresh from the North Atlantic for extra nourishing benefits. Acadian Redfish have large-sized heads with a rich nutrient load. Sardines are a miraculous cleanfood. Sustainable whole sea kelp adds to the biodiverse goodness. This is a superior boost for immunity, too!
- Advanced Nutritional Booster
- Add bone broth to any meal
- Great for digestion
Nutrient Dense Raw Food
- Healthy bone broth
- Wild-caught Acadian redfish from the clean old waters of the North Atlantic
- Wild-caught fresh whole sardines, raw fermented
- Full leaf raw organic sea kelp as a superfood aid
- Organic sea kelp enhances fermentation which means it has a higher probiotic count
- Superb source of live, naturally occurring enzymes, probiotics, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids
- Rich in collagen, minerals and other widely functional nutrients
- Superior concentrated source of omega-3s in wholefood form
- Superfood rich in vitamins B12, A, and D
- Polyunsatured fat for healthy functioning
Best Way to Serve
Serve at room temperature or as a frozen treat. To receive the maximum benefits of nutrients warming or heating is not recommended.
Storage and Handling
Keep frozen. Thaw to serve. Refrigerate after serving. Stays fresh 14 days after opening. Refreeze after 14 days if needed.
Pint (16 Ounces)
Quart (32 Ounces)