Easy. Effective. Your go-to for tapeworm removal.
If you’re treating your cat for ﬂeas, you should be concerned with worms, too. Fleas can carry tapeworms and easily infect your cat if they scratch and eat their ﬂeas.
Bayer’s Tapeworm Dewormer for cats is an easy and effective way to remove your cat’s tapeworms.
It’s convenient and easy to give. You don’t need a prescription, and tapeworms are treated in a single dose.
Simply crumble the tablets and mix with food or treats to help make it a smooth experience for both you and your cat.
- 3-count bottle of tapeworm dewormer for cats
- Easy effective way to remove common tapeworms in cats
- Tablets may be crumbled and mixed with food or taken by mouth
- Tapeworm Dewormer for Cats will remove the common tapeworms, Dipylidium caninum and Taenia taeniaeformis, from cats and kittens
- For use in cats over 6 weeks of age
Size: 3 Dose Pack