Cat & Kitten Tapeworm Treatment, 3 Dose Pack
Easy. Effective. Your go-to for tapeworm removal! If you’re treating your cat for ﬂeas, you should be concerned with worms, too. Fleas can carry tapeworms and easily infect your cat if they scratch and eat their ﬂeas.
Bayer’s Tapeworm Dewormer for cats is an easy and effective way to remove your cat’s tapeworms.
It’s convenient and easy to give. You don’t need a prescription, and tapeworms are treated in a single dose.
Simply crumble the tablets and mix with food or treats to help make it a smooth experience for both you and your cat.
- 3-count bottle of tapeworm dewormer for cats
- Easy effective way to remove common tapeworms in cats
- Tablets may be crumbled and mixed with food or taken by mouth
- Tapeworm Dewormer for Cats will remove the common tapeworms, Dipylidium caninum and Taenia taeniaeformis, from cats and kittens
- For use in cats over 6 weeks of age
3 Dose Pack
STORE PICKUP: Always Free
Store Pick-up orders are normally ready for pick-up within one hour after
checkout. We will notify you as soon as your order is ready to be picked up.
LOCAL DELIVERY: $5 No minimum purchase required!
Local Delivery is available to addresses within 20 miles of our store location in Gainesville, Florida. Delivery is available Monday - Friday. Please allow 1-3 days to receive your delivery or use store pick-up for any urgent orders.
If you have questions, please use the "Ask a question" form below or contact us at 352-377-1100.