Dog & Puppy Tapeworm Treatment, 5 Dose Pack
Easy. Effective. Your go-to for tapeworm removal. If you’re treating your dog for fleas, you should be concerned with worms, too. Fleas can carry tapeworms and easily infect your dog if they scratch and eat their fleas.
Bayer’s Tapeworm Dewormer for dogs is an easy and effective way to remove your dog’s tapeworms.
It’s convenient and easy to give. You don’t need a prescription, and tapeworms are treated in a single dose. Simply crumble the tablets and mix with food or treats to help make it a smooth experience for both you and your dog.
- 5-count bottle of tapeworm dewormer for dogs
- Easy, effective way to remove common tapeworms from dogs
- Tablets may be crumbled and mixed with food or taken by mouth
- Tapeworm dewormer for dogs will remove the common tapeworms, Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis, from dogs and puppies
- For use in dogs over 4 weeks of age
5 Dose Pack
STORE PICKUP: Always Free
Store Pick-up orders are normally ready for pick-up within one hour after
checkout. We will notify you as soon as your order is ready to be picked up.
SAME DAY LOCAL DELIVERY: $5 No minimum purchase required!
Local Delivery is available to addresses within 20 miles of our store location in Gainesville, Florida. Delivery is available Monday - Friday. Please order by 2 PM for same-day delivery or use store pick-up for any urgent orders. Orders placed after 2 PM will be delivered the following business day.
If you have questions, please use the "Ask a question" form below or contact us at 352-377-1100.